Hydrocarbon Processing | Alex Hithersay
Demand for natural gas increases in all sectors, according to a recent report by the EIA.
According to the US Energy Information Administration’s (EIA) Natural Gas Monthly, natural gas consumption and exports averaged 93.4 billion ft3/d during the first half of 2018, or 12% greater than during the first half of 2017. Total supply of US natural gas, including domestic production, imports, and storage withdrawals, averaged 93.3 billion ft3/d during the first half of 2018, a 12% increase from the first half of 2017.
- U.S. shale oil production surges October 17, 2018
- Crude, fuels drive Port of Corpus Christi tonnage record October 15, 2018
- Energy Partnerships Rebound as U.S. Oil and Gas Output Rise October 12, 2018
- Report: US Oil Output To Grow Faster Than Expected In 2018 October 11, 2018
- US natural gas supply and demand have increased from year-ago levels, according to EIA October 5, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017