Oil and Gas Investor | Staff
The EIA reported surging production levels of crude oil and natural gas production in August 2018, with Texas posting a record high of 24.9 Bcf/d in natural gas production.
U.S. crude oil production surged by 416,000 barrels per day (bbl/d) to a record 11.346 million bbl/d in August the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) said in a monthly report on Oct. 31. Meanwhile, natural gas production in the lower 48 U.S. states rose to an all-time high of 94.7 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) in August, up from the prior record of 92.7 Bcf/d in July, according to EIA’s 914 production report. In Texas, the nation’s largest gas producer, production increased to a record high 24.9 Bcf/d in August, up 1.7% from July. That compares with output of 21.8 Bcf/d in August 2017.
- The US gas journey, from rigs to riches November 28, 2018
- U.S. could become net exporter of petroleum by 2022 November 23, 2018
- US Crude Oil Production Jumps To New Record In August October 31, 2018
- Eagle Ford Shale-A-Bration held at Hanger 9 October 31, 2018
- Happy 10th Anniversary to the Eagle Ford Shale October 23, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017