The Hill | Miranda Green
According to the API, the US has produced enough oil to supply all the growth in global oil demand thus far in 2018.
Crude oil and natural gas production hit a new record in June with the highest production ever in the U.S. Production of crude topped 10.7 million barrels per day with production of natural gas hitting 4 million barrels per day, according to an analysis released by the American Petroleum Institute (API) Thursday.
- US shale growth will offset global production problems over the coming months, analysts say August 15, 2018
- The U.S. Becomes an Oil Economy August 13, 2018
- Profitability is Finally Within Reach for U.S. Shale July 29, 2018
- How The Fracking Revolution Broke OPEC’s Hold On Oil Prices July 22, 2018
- Texas continues trend of upstream job growth July 20, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017