MarketWatch | Myra Saefong
According to the EIA, oil output in the Eagle Ford shale may rise by 35,000 bpd in August.
Crude-oil production from seven major U.S. shale plays is expected to see a climb of 143,000 barrels a day in August to 7.470 million barrels a day, according to a report from the Energy Information Administration released Monday. Oil output at the Eagle Ford shale play in South Texas is expected to rise by 35,000 barrels a day.
- The US gas journey, from rigs to riches November 28, 2018
- U.S. could become net exporter of petroleum by 2022 November 23, 2018
- US Crude Oil Production Jumps To New Record In August October 31, 2018
- Eagle Ford Shale-A-Bration held at Hanger 9 October 31, 2018
- Happy 10th Anniversary to the Eagle Ford Shale October 23, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017