Rigzone | Valerie Jones
Since 2014, Texas has recovered 42 percent of the jobs lost due to the oil and gas industry downturn.
June marks the 19th consecutive month for job growth in Texas’ upstream oil and gas sector, according to data released July 20 from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC). Texas oil and natural gas companies added 4,800 upstream jobs (which include oil and natural gas extraction and support activities for mining) in June.
- U.S. shale oil production surges October 17, 2018
- Crude, fuels drive Port of Corpus Christi tonnage record October 15, 2018
- Energy Partnerships Rebound as U.S. Oil and Gas Output Rise October 12, 2018
- Report: US Oil Output To Grow Faster Than Expected In 2018 October 11, 2018
- US natural gas supply and demand have increased from year-ago levels, according to EIA October 5, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017