Longview News-Journal | Staff
This week U.S. oil rigs jumped by 12, the largest weekly increase since March 2017.
The number of U.S. rigs drilling for oil jumped a dozen this week, the biggest weekly increase since March, as crude oil prices hovering near three-year highs drew more drillers back to the field. That pushed the tally of active oil rigs to 759, Baker Hughes said Friday in its weekly report, the most since September.
- Oil set for weekly gain February 15, 2018
- Texas Regulator: Oil markets should remain ‘relatively stable’ through 2018 February 12, 2018
- U.S. oil production is rising much faster than expected – 2.7.18 February 7, 2018
- Most Big Banks Are Now Bullish On Oil February 5, 2018
- The Oil Rig Count Rises Once Again February 2, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017