Longview News-Journal | Staff
This week U.S. oil rigs jumped by 12, the largest weekly increase since March 2017.
The number of U.S. rigs drilling for oil jumped a dozen this week, the biggest weekly increase since March, as crude oil prices hovering near three-year highs drew more drillers back to the field. That pushed the tally of active oil rigs to 759, Baker Hughes said Friday in its weekly report, the most since September.
- Goldman: Don’t Bet Against Oil May 17, 2018
- U.S. Shale Oil Production Rises At Record-Breaking Rate May 15, 2018
- EIA: US Shale Output To Rise To Record 7.18MMpd In June May 14, 2018
- Oil rises as Trump tells buyers to cut back on Iranian crude May 9, 2018
- Oil prices surge above $70 a barrel – 05.07.18 May 7, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017