Forbes | David Blackmon
Technological advancements along with improving market fundamentals have contributed to the rapid rise of shale oil production.
The hits just keep on coming from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). As the accelerating pace of technological advancement in the domestic oil and gas industry results in steadily-growing per well recoveries and efficiency gains, the numbers documenting the results take on an almost incomprehensible air. Texas’s oil production in June of this year (3.15 million bopd) surpassed that of every OPEC nation other than Saudi Arabia and Iraq.
- U.S. shale oil production surges October 17, 2018
- Crude, fuels drive Port of Corpus Christi tonnage record October 15, 2018
- Energy Partnerships Rebound as U.S. Oil and Gas Output Rise October 12, 2018
- Report: US Oil Output To Grow Faster Than Expected In 2018 October 11, 2018
- US natural gas supply and demand have increased from year-ago levels, according to EIA October 5, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017