Forbes | David Blackmon
Technological advancements along with improving market fundamentals have contributed to the rapid rise of shale oil production.
The hits just keep on coming from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). As the accelerating pace of technological advancement in the domestic oil and gas industry results in steadily-growing per well recoveries and efficiency gains, the numbers documenting the results take on an almost incomprehensible air. Texas’s oil production in June of this year (3.15 million bopd) surpassed that of every OPEC nation other than Saudi Arabia and Iraq.
- The US gas journey, from rigs to riches November 28, 2018
- U.S. could become net exporter of petroleum by 2022 November 23, 2018
- US Crude Oil Production Jumps To New Record In August October 31, 2018
- Eagle Ford Shale-A-Bration held at Hanger 9 October 31, 2018
- Happy 10th Anniversary to the Eagle Ford Shale October 23, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017