Oil and Gas Investor | Velda Addison
Oil and gas reserves have reached their highest since 2014 with the help of increased revenues and production from top U.S. oil companies.
An improved price environment combined with innovation, efficiency savviness and cost reductions combined to help 50 of the top U.S. oil and gas companies increase revenues and production while significantly growing oil and gas reserves in 2017. This is according to EY’s latest U.S. oil and gas reserves and production study, which was released July 13. Both oil and gas reserves reached their highest levels since 2014 when the market downturn sent oil and gas prices tumbling, forcing companies to operate more efficiently to make money..
- US shale growth will offset global production problems over the coming months, analysts say August 15, 2018
- The U.S. Becomes an Oil Economy August 13, 2018
- Profitability is Finally Within Reach for U.S. Shale July 29, 2018
- How The Fracking Revolution Broke OPEC’s Hold On Oil Prices July 22, 2018
- Texas continues trend of upstream job growth July 20, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017