Last week, drilling in the Eagle Ford Shale grew and the overall U.S. rig count increased.
Drilling activity picked up slightly this week in South Texas’ Eagle Ford Shale and in Oklahoma while the nation’s overall rig count stayed relatively flat. The number of rigs drilling for crude oil or natural gas grew by one rig this week, with a net gain of two oil rigs and a lost of one seeking just gas.
- The US gas journey, from rigs to riches November 28, 2018
- U.S. could become net exporter of petroleum by 2022 November 23, 2018
- US Crude Oil Production Jumps To New Record In August October 31, 2018
- Eagle Ford Shale-A-Bration held at Hanger 9 October 31, 2018
- Happy 10th Anniversary to the Eagle Ford Shale October 23, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017