OilPrice.com| Julianne Geiger
The number of oil rigs has continued to increase significantly as production rises.
The number of oil rigs in the United States rose this week, by 6, with the number of gas rigs decreasing by 7. The number of oil rigs stands at 765 versus 586 a year ago. The number of gas rigs in the U.S. now stands at 181, up from 145 a year ago.
- US shale growth will offset global production problems over the coming months, analysts say August 15, 2018
- The U.S. Becomes an Oil Economy August 13, 2018
- Profitability is Finally Within Reach for U.S. Shale July 29, 2018
- How The Fracking Revolution Broke OPEC’s Hold On Oil Prices July 22, 2018
- Texas continues trend of upstream job growth July 20, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017