OilPrice.com| Julianne Geiger
The number of oil rigs has continued to increase significantly as production rises.
The number of oil rigs in the United States rose this week, by 6, with the number of gas rigs decreasing by 7. The number of oil rigs stands at 765 versus 586 a year ago. The number of gas rigs in the U.S. now stands at 181, up from 145 a year ago.
- Goldman: Don’t Bet Against Oil May 17, 2018
- U.S. Shale Oil Production Rises At Record-Breaking Rate May 15, 2018
- EIA: US Shale Output To Rise To Record 7.18MMpd In June May 14, 2018
- Oil rises as Trump tells buyers to cut back on Iranian crude May 9, 2018
- Oil prices surge above $70 a barrel – 05.07.18 May 7, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017