Houston Chronicle | Collin Eaton
Oil prices are currently at their highest since 2014.
U.S. oil prices vaulted above $70 a barrel in early trading Monday, reaching that level for the first time since November 2014 as the Trump Administration’s deadline to reauthorize the Iran deal approaches. U.S. oil prices hit $70.71 a barrel on Monday morning, up 99 cents in New York.
- U.S. shale oil production surges October 17, 2018
- Crude, fuels drive Port of Corpus Christi tonnage record October 15, 2018
- Energy Partnerships Rebound as U.S. Oil and Gas Output Rise October 12, 2018
- Report: US Oil Output To Grow Faster Than Expected In 2018 October 11, 2018
- US natural gas supply and demand have increased from year-ago levels, according to EIA October 5, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017