Houston Chronicle | Collin Eaton
Oil prices are currently at their highest since 2014.
U.S. oil prices vaulted above $70 a barrel in early trading Monday, reaching that level for the first time since November 2014 as the Trump Administration’s deadline to reauthorize the Iran deal approaches. U.S. oil prices hit $70.71 a barrel on Monday morning, up 99 cents in New York.
- Goldman: Don’t Bet Against Oil May 17, 2018
- U.S. Shale Oil Production Rises At Record-Breaking Rate May 15, 2018
- EIA: US Shale Output To Rise To Record 7.18MMpd In June May 14, 2018
- Oil rises as Trump tells buyers to cut back on Iranian crude May 9, 2018
- Oil prices surge above $70 a barrel – 05.07.18 May 7, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017