OilPrice.com | Irina Slav
After last week’s EIA’s Weekly Petroleum Data Report came out, oil prices rose.
Crude oil prices moved higher today after the Energy Information Administration reported a draw in crude oil inventories of 4.2 million barrels for the week to May 25, a day after the API pressured benchmarks by estimating an unexpected inventory increase of 1 million barrels for the period. Analysts had expected a build of 920,000 barrels for last week, after a 5.8-million-barrel increase a week earlier.
- The US gas journey, from rigs to riches November 28, 2018
- U.S. could become net exporter of petroleum by 2022 November 23, 2018
- US Crude Oil Production Jumps To New Record In August October 31, 2018
- Eagle Ford Shale-A-Bration held at Hanger 9 October 31, 2018
- Happy 10th Anniversary to the Eagle Ford Shale October 23, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017