OilVoice | Staff
Booming unconventional oil and gas production is in turn driving the growth of the pipeline network in the U.S.
North America is forecast to add the highest trunk pipeline length to the global crude oil pipelines industry of any region between 2018 and 2022, contributing a total length of 16,136 km, which is 44% of global planned additions, according to leading data and analytics company GlobalData. The company’s report: ‘Global Crude Oil Pipelines Industry Outlook to 2022′ forecasts that around 36,876 kilometers (km) of planed pipeline length will be added globally by 2022, taking the total global crude oil pipeline length to 398,769 km by 2022.
- The US gas journey, from rigs to riches November 28, 2018
- U.S. could become net exporter of petroleum by 2022 November 23, 2018
- US Crude Oil Production Jumps To New Record In August October 31, 2018
- Eagle Ford Shale-A-Bration held at Hanger 9 October 31, 2018
- Happy 10th Anniversary to the Eagle Ford Shale October 23, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017