posted on: October 23, 2018
JOB TITLE: REGULATORY MANAGER
SUPERVISOR: VICE PRESIDENT – OPERATIONS
- Adherence to Corporate Policies and Procedures including all HSSE and Regulatory rules and regulations
- Participation in Corporate and Departmental Meetings and Programs
- Compliance with applicable SOX Processes and Controls
The Regulatory Manager under the direction of the Vice President – Operations is responsible for providing regulatory department oversight in complying with federal, state and local regulations.
In this role the Regulatory Manager:
- Oversee all functions of the Regulatory department to ensure compliance with all state, federal, local rules and regulations.
- Manage all pipeline as-builts, permitting, audits, reporting according to state regulations and PHSMA.
- Process all invoices, check requests, accounting requests, expense reports etc.
- Participate in due diligence reviews and facilitate regulatory reporting related to an acquisition/divestiture. (i.e. transfer of ownership, permits etc.)
- Be the primary resources for all state and federal rules/regulations. Assist in educating/training the company on requirements and processes for oil and gas operations.
Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors’ Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education, technical training and work experience
- 10+ years Texas regulatory oil and gas experience and knowledge of State compliance required
- Project Management experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Texas Administrative Code, Code of Federal Regulations, PHMSA Regulations.
- Advanced analytical, time management and organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work and project manage a team of highly qualified individuals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with regulatory agencies, regulatory consultants, internal staff and management
- Strong ethics, service attitude, team player