Oil & Gas industry relevant news stories from around the web.
- U.S. shale oil production surges
October 17, 2018 World Oil | Christopher Sell
American energy dominance continues as oil production from major shale plays like Eagle Ford is set to rise ... Read More
- Crude, fuels drive Port of Corpus Christi tonnage record
October 15, 2018 Houston Chronicle | Rye Druzin
The Port of Corpus Christi sees crude exports surge to record levels powered by shale oil.
The Port of ... Read More
- Energy Partnerships Rebound as U.S. Oil and Gas Output Rise
October 12, 2018 The New York Times | Norm Alster
The U.S. shale revolution is deeming highly profitable for investors in energy partnerships.
Rising production of oil ... Read More
- Report: US Oil Output To Grow Faster Than Expected In 2018
October 11, 2018 Oil and Gas Investor | Staff
Technological advancements have contributed to record-setting oil output levels, according to the EIA.
U.S. crude oil output in ... Read More
- US natural gas supply and demand have increased from year-ago levels, according to EIA
October 5, 2018 Hydrocarbon Processing | Alex Hithersay
Demand for natural gas increases in all sectors, according to a recent report by the EIA.
According to the ... Read More
- DUG Eagle Ford: Getting Gas From Great Rock
October 2, 2018 Oil and Gas Investor | Alexa West
Quality rock, developing infrastructure, and growing markets for natural gas have contributed to booming oil production ... Read More
- Permian hangover in West Texas may rekindle Eagle Ford
September 21, 2018 San Antonio Express-News | Rye Druzin
Geographical advantages in the Eagle Ford contribute to consistent growth and gains.
The number of operating drilling rigs ... Read More
- Texas shale field production predicted to continue to grow in October
September 18, 2018 Houston Chronicle | Rye Druzin
Texas shale will continue to rise in the coming months as it accounts for a greater share of ... Read More
- Technology And Efficiency Gains Create A “New Normal” For U.S. Shale
September 18, 2018 Forbes | David Blackmon
Technological advancements along with improving market fundamentals have contributed to the rapid rise of shale oil production.
The hits just ... Read More
- United States now the largest global crude oil producer
September 12, 2018 San Antonio Business Journal | Sergio Chapa
The U.S. is now the world’s largest oil producer powered by Texas shale.
Production in the nation’s ... Read More