Oil & Gas industry relevant news stories from around the web.
- Texas easing out of downturn, oil association leader says
February 22, 2017 Associated Press| Staff
Texas Oil and Gas Association President Todd Staples recently said the industry is easing out of the downturn.
Texas’ oil and ... Read More
- ‘’U.S. Oil Production To Soar By 3.5 Million Bpd Over The Next Five Years’’
February 21, 2017 OilPrice.com| Staff
The drop in shale breakeven prices is giving the US a large advantage in the global market.
Two years ago, when Saudi ... Read More
- Stronger Commodity Prices Fuel Oil Patch Recovery
February 17, 2017 Midland-Reporter Telegram| Mella McEwen
Crude prices more than doubled by the end of last year exhibiting signs of industry recovery.
After sinking to 13-year ... Read More
- Eagle Ford Rig Count Returns to the 60s Amid Slow but Steady Rebound
February 17, 2017 San Antonio Business Journal| Sergio Chapa
Rig count in the Eagle Ford is beginning to recover as rising oil prices begin to support ... Read More
- Here Comes the Next Wave of the U.S. Oil Boom
February 17, 2017 CNN Money| Matt Egan
The US energy industry is emerging from the downturn more efficient than ever before.
After a painful two-year price war ... Read More
- Gloom Lifts From Industry as Oil Deal Makers Come to Town
February 16, 2017 Houston Chronicle| David Hunn
Rising oil prices helped boost the optimistic outlook at the annual North American Prospect Expo this week.
Two years of ... Read More
- US Shale Producers Export Record 1 Million Barrels of Oil Per Day to World Market as OPEC Cuts Back
February 16, 2017 CNBC| Patti Domm
US shale production is slated to become a more significant players in the world export market.
U.S. oil producers sent a ... Read More
- The United States of Oil and Gas
February 14, 2017 Washington Post| Tim Meko and Laris Karklis
Technological advances and infrastructure in the industry have brought oil and gas extraction capabilities to new ... Read More
- 100 Days: Energy Exports Strengthen U.S., Boost Allies
February 13, 2017 Energy Tomorrow| Mark Green
US rising domestic output of oil and natural gas have allowed us to become a net exporter.
One benefit from ... Read More
- U.S. shale oil output to rise in March by 80,000 bpd: EIA
February 13, 2017 Reuters| Staff
According to an EIA drilling productivity report, US shale oil production is expected to rise by 79,000 barrels per day in ... Read More