Oil & Gas industry relevant news stories from around the web.
- Shale Production Rises By 80,000 BPD In Latest EIA Forecasts
November 20, 2017 OilPrice| Zainab Calcuttawala
US shale production is slated to increase by 80,000 bpd in December according to reports from the EIA.
Shale production at ... Read More
- Texas Jobs, Shale Production Increasing
November 20, 2017 UPI| Daniel J. Graebar
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas has said that the oil and gas industry is on the rise due ... Read More
- U.S. to Account For Most World Oil Output Growth Over 10 years: IEA
November 16, 2017 Reuters | Staff
According to the International Energy Agency, the US is expected to become the undisputed leader of oil and gas production ... Read More
- Texas Oil Patch ‘Bloodbath’ is Over as Jobs and Rigs Return
November 15, 2017 Fort Worth Star-Telegram | Max Baker
According to the Texas Petro Index, the Texas oil & gas industry has experienced 10 straight months ... Read More
- Oil And Gas M&A Deal Appetite Highest Since 2013
November 15, 2017 Oil Price | Tsvetana Paraskova
The oil & gas industry is expected to experience increased appetite for M&A activity over the next 12 ... Read More
- US Oil and Gas ‘Resurgence’ Expected as Global Demand Grows
November 14, 2017 AP | Staff
According to a new report from the IEA, oil demand is forecasted to keep rising until 2040.
Oil will continue growing ... Read More
- The U.S. Is on the Threshold of the Biggest Oil and Gas Boom Ever
November 14, 2017 Fortune | Geoffrey Smith
A recent report from the IEA indicates that U.S. crude oil production will rise from an average of 9.2 ... Read More
- Shale’s Current Trajectory Could Rival Saudi Oil by 2025
November 14, 2017 Axios | Ben Geman
The IEA’s World Energy Outlook has the US slated to rival Saudi Arabia’s oil output by 2025.
Here’s one way ... Read More
- IEA Sees Shale Surge As Biggest Oil and Gas Boom in History
November 13, 2017 Bloomberg | Grant Smith
American oil and natural gas production is anticipated to surge according to a new report from the IEA.
The ... Read More
- OPEC Concedes That U.S. Shale Won’t Die
November 11, 2017 Oil Price | Nick Cunningham
OPEC’s World Oil Outlook predicts that North American shale output will rise from 5.1 mb/d in 2017 to ... Read More