Oil & Gas industry relevant news stories from around the web.
- The US gas journey, from rigs to riches
November 28, 2018 Deutsche Welle | Jo Harper
The U.S. is emerging as the world’s natural gas powerhouse as U.S. gas production continues growing at an ... Read More
- U.S. could become net exporter of petroleum by 2022
November 23, 2018 Midland Reporter-Telegram | Rye Druzin
Driven by record-breaking oil production, the U.S. is expected to become a net exporter of petroleum by 2022.
The ... Read More
- US Crude Oil Production Jumps To New Record In August
October 31, 2018 Oil and Gas Investor | Staff
The EIA reported surging production levels of crude oil and natural gas production in August 2018, with ... Read More
- Eagle Ford Shale-A-Bration held at Hanger 9
October 31, 2018 Pleasanton Express | Leon Zabava
Industry leaders acknowledged the Eagle Ford shale’s significant impact throughout South Texas communities, noting the growth it has ... Read More
- Happy 10th Anniversary to the Eagle Ford Shale
October 23, 2018 Hellenic Shipping News | Staff
A decade ago, the discovery of the Eagle Ford began a revolution that transformed the U.S. oil and ... Read More
- U.S. shale oil production surges
October 17, 2018 World Oil | Christopher Sell
American energy dominance continues as oil production from major shale plays like Eagle Ford is set to rise ... Read More
- Crude, fuels drive Port of Corpus Christi tonnage record
October 15, 2018 Houston Chronicle | Rye Druzin
The Port of Corpus Christi sees crude exports surge to record levels powered by shale oil.
The Port of ... Read More
- Energy Partnerships Rebound as U.S. Oil and Gas Output Rise
October 12, 2018 The New York Times | Norm Alster
The U.S. shale revolution is deeming highly profitable for investors in energy partnerships.
Rising production of oil ... Read More
- Report: US Oil Output To Grow Faster Than Expected In 2018
October 11, 2018 Oil and Gas Investor | Staff
Technological advancements have contributed to record-setting oil output levels, according to the EIA.
U.S. crude oil output in ... Read More
- US natural gas supply and demand have increased from year-ago levels, according to EIA
October 5, 2018 Hydrocarbon Processing | Alex Hithersay
Demand for natural gas increases in all sectors, according to a recent report by the EIA.
According to the ... Read More