Oil & Gas industry relevant news stories from around the web.
- Oil prices rebound as U.S., China trade tensions ease for now
April 9, 2018 MarketWatch | Myra Saefong
U.S. prices are beginning to rise with news that U.S.-China tensions are lessening and in anticipation of the EIA ... Read More
- Oil Drillers See Profits Continuing
March 29, 2018 24/7 Wall St.| Paul Ausick
Favorable market conditions combined with greater operational efficiency sees profits rise for shale oil companies.
If crude oil ... Read More
- Infrastructure investments key to unlocking more US oil supply
March 28, 2018 – 03.28.18
Modern Diplomacy | Olivier Lejeune
As shale oil leads the U.S. towards being the world’s leading producer, continued investment will help reach ... Read More
- Oil companies push U.S. drilling to pace last seen in 2015
March 23, 2018 Bloomberg | Bailey Schulz
Increasing production levels and drilling activity show rising confidence among U.S. oil companies.
Crude companies boosted drilling activity in ... Read More
- How the Shale Boom Has Kept the U.S. Afloat
March 21, 2018 Bloomberg | Justin Fox
Shale oil production is having a positive impact on U.S. trade balance.
The U.S. current account deficit grew a bit ... Read More
- U.S. Shale Drillers To Become Profitable For The First Time
March 17, 2018 Oilprice.com | Nick Cunningham
Rising demand and prices will spur U.S. shale companies towards a record year of profitability.
U.S. oil companies have stepped ... Read More
- Oil rig count back up to even 800
March 16, 2018 Houston Chronicle | Jordan Blum
The U.S. oil rig count continues to tick up driven by West Texas shale production.
Oil-drilling activity ticked up ... Read More
- Oil prices rise, helped by signs of growing demand
March 15, 2018 MarketWatch | Christopher Alessi
Global oil demand is expected to grow by 1.5 million bpd in 2018 according to the IEA.
Oil prices moved ... Read More
- U.S. shale oil will surge to nearly 7 million barrels a day in April: Dept. of Energy forecast
March 13, 2018 CNBC | Tom DiChristopher
After CERAWeek last week, overall industry positivity has grown.
U.S. shale drillers have locked in higher prices for almost half ... Read More
- U.S. shale output seen hitting record 6.95 million bpd in April – EIA
March 12, 2018 Reuters | Staff
In April, the Eagle Ford could see gains of 23,000 bpd to 1.3 million bpd.
U.S. crude production from major shale ... Read More