Oil & Gas industry relevant news stories from around the web.
- U.S. Shale Oil Output Seen Up For Eighth Month At 5.6 Million bpd
July 17, 2017 Reuters | Jessica Resnick-Ault
Production in the Eagle Ford is forecast to rise 27,000 bpd while contributing to the overall US production growth ... Read More
- Forecast For Natural Gas Production Shows 3 Percent A Year Growth
July 17, 2017 WKSU | Tim Rudell
According to the Ohio Oil & Gas Association, the US oil and gas industry is experiencing a rebound and ... Read More
- IEA: US Supply, Industrial Demand Transforming Global Gas Market
July 14, 2017 Oil & Gas Journal | OGJ Editors
By 2022, the US is expected to account for 40% of the world’s gas production.
Rising natural ... Read More
- IEA: Shale Boom Sets U.S. on Track to Challenge World’s Top Gas Exporter Spot
July 13, 2017 Oil Price | Tsvetana Paraskova
The International Energy Agency recently reported that by 2022 the U.S. will be a top gas exporter.
Thanks to ... Read More
- API Reports 62% Jump In Oil, Gas Drilling in Q2
July 13, 2017 Oil Price | Irina Slav
According to API, US oil production is continuing to rise which contributed to overall positive Q2.
The American Petroleum ... Read More
- API Clocks 81% Increase In Oil Well Completions
July 12, 2017 Oil & Gas 360 | Oil & Gas 360 Staff
There was a 62 percent in wells drilled in the US during Q2 ... Read More
- US Shale Is Ready To Break Out Of Its Slump – and Traders Are Cashing In
July 12, 2017 Business Insider | Irina Slav
US shale boomers are in growth mode again with bankers on their side and a forecast projecting 2.25 ... Read More
- U.S. Oil Production Approaches 10 MMBOPD in 2018: EIA
July 11, 2017 Oil & Gas 360 | Staff
EIA predicts that US oil production growth will accelerate in 2018.
Oil production by the U.S. is growing ... Read More
- U.S. Shale Oil Investment Surges More Than 50% in 2017, IEA says
July 11, 2017 Market Watch | Sara Sjolin
The rise in US oil investments is anticipated to give global upstream spending a boost throughout the rest ... Read More
- U.S. To Be A Top-Ten Oil Exporter in Three Years
July 11, 2017 Oil Price | Irina Slav
Analysts at PIRA Energy have predicted that by 2020 the US will be considered a top-ten oil exporter, ... Read More