Oil & Gas industry relevant news stories from around the web.
- Energy Sector Gains Having Spillover Effect for Texas
March 27, 2017 UPI | Daniel J. Graeber
Energy sector recovery is having a positive impact on other parts of the economy in Texas, an analyst ... Read More
- Drillers Lock in Higher Oil Prices in Surge of Hedging
March 27, 2017 Houston Chronicle | Collin Eaton
Falling commodity prices have not affected the continued growth in U.S. oil production.
The oil market’s recent tumble below ... Read More
- U.S. Rig Count Climbs by 20 in 10th Weekly Increase
March 24, 2017 Houston Chronicle | Collin Eaton
Rig count rose for the 10th consecutive week, including rigs added to the Eagle Ford Shale region.
Drillers put ... Read More
- Analysts: ‘Rebound’ Coming For Oil And Gas
March 23, 2017 E&P| Paul Hart
According analysts economic indicators show that the oil and gas industry is well positioned for a strong rebound.
Economic indicators point ... Read More
- Eagle Ford: Key Insights, Industry Outlook, and More
March 23, 2017 Market Realist | Keisha Bandz
The Eagle Ford Shale is liquid rich and major US oil companies have identified it as a “key ... Read More
- Abbott: Texas’ Low-Regulation Approach is Good for Growth
March 21, 2017 Corpus Christi Caller Times | Chris Ramirez
Governor Abbott followed through his pledge in 2015 and signed House Bill 40 which preempts the ... Read More
- Drilling Permits Suggest Industry is Recovering
March 20, 2017 Houston Chronicle | Ryan Handy
Due to an increase in drilling permits in Texas, it is believed that the industry is continuing to ... Read More
- Now the Battle of Oil Producers Really Begins
March 20, 2017 Houston Chronicle | Chris Tomlinson
US shale companies are coming back strong post-recession.
Round one of the competition for dominance in the crude oil ... Read More
- US Crude Oil Rig Count Hit an 18-Month High
March 20, 2017 Market Watch | Gordon Kristopher
The US Crude oil rig count is climbing its way up mainly in the Eagle Ford Shale and ... Read More
- The Importance Of U.S. Oil And Natural Gas Exports
March 19, 2017 Jude Clemente | Forbes
According to the International Energy Agency’s (IEA) latest World Energy Outlook (released in November), oil and natural gas will still ... Read More