Oil & Gas industry relevant news stories from around the web.
- EIA: US total shale regions oil production for July seen up 141,000 bpd
June 18, 2018 FXStreet | Eren Sengezer
According to the EIA, U.S. oil production will continue to rise by 1,503 bpd for the Eagle Ford.
The U.S. ... Read More
- Texas oil port to raise $300 million for work to handle U.S. shale export boom
June 15, 2018 Reuters| Collin Eaton
Texas is looking to raise money to fund the creation of the largest oil-export port in the U.S. to handle ... Read More
- How America’s shale plays are turning the U.S. into a global exporting power
June 6, 2018 Forbes | David Blackmon
The US was ranked the 7th largest crude exporting country as of February 2018, and is projected to double ... Read More
- Oil rig count ticks up slightly in Texas, nation
June 1, 2018 Last week, drilling in the Eagle Ford Shale grew and the overall U.S. rig count increased.
Drilling activity picked up slightly this week ... Read More
- Demand signals pull oil prices higher
May 31, 2018 UPI | Daniel J. Graeber
Increased demand and production have caused crude oil prices to move out of a stage of decline.
“Economic growth ... Read More
- Texas sees rise in oil, gas jobs
May 31, 2018 E&P | Velda Addison
According to the EIA, gains are anticipated in the Eagle Ford Region contributing to an overall increase in oil ... Read More
- Oil prices rebound as crude inventories shrink
May 31, 2018 OilPrice.com | Irina Slav
After last week’s EIA’s Weekly Petroleum Data Report came out, oil prices rose.
Crude oil prices moved higher today after ... Read More
- Report: Hiring and salary outlook for E&P is positive –
May 30, 2018 Rigzone | Valerie Jones
According to CSI Recruiting, salaries and jobs across the E&P sector are increasing in 2018.
U.S. drilling activity has been ... Read More
- Goldman: Don’t Bet Against Oil
May 17, 2018 Oil Price | Nick Cunningham
Strong market fundamentals continue to prove U.S. crude is a valuable investment.
Hedge funds and other money managers have ... Read More
- U.S. Shale Oil Production Rises At Record-Breaking Rate
May 15, 2018 Oil Price | Irina Slav
U.S. oil production is at a record levels powered by West Texas shale output.
Shale oil production in the ... Read More