Oil & Gas industry relevant news stories from around the web.
- US shale growth will offset global production problems over the coming months, analysts say
August 15, 2018 CNBC | Sam Meredith
U.S. shale growth plays a significant role in solving the world’s production problem, according to industry analysts.
A sustained upswing ... Read More
- The U.S. Becomes an Oil Economy
August 13, 2018 Bloomberg | Justin Fox
Booming production and falling imports enable US to become a major oil power again.
The oil market has changed a ... Read More
- Profitability is Finally Within Reach for U.S. Shale
July 29, 2018 OilPrice.com | Nick Cunningham
According to the IEA, the US oil and gas industry is anticipated to achieve profitability in 2018.
The shale industry ... Read More
- How The Fracking Revolution Broke OPEC’s Hold On Oil Prices
July 22, 2018 Forbes | Robert Rapier
Since 2008, the majority of new oil production has come from the U.S.
Unbeknownst to most people, oil producers were ... Read More
- Texas continues trend of upstream job growth
July 20, 2018 Rigzone | Valerie Jones
Since 2014, Texas has recovered 42 percent of the jobs lost due to the oil and gas industry downturn.
June ... Read More
- Houston once lagged statewide job growth, but no more
July 20, 2018 Houston Chronicle | L.M. Sixel
Houston and Texas economies continue to recover from the oil and gas downturn as employment growth continues for ... Read More
- US crude oil production hit record level in June
July 19, 2018 The Hill | Miranda Green
According to the API, the US has produced enough oil to supply all the growth in global oil ... Read More
- America’s oil and gas boom is spreading through the country
July 17, 2018 Read MoreForbes | David Blackmon
Texas remains one of the key reasons the oil and gas industry is booming.
The U.S. Energy Information Administration ... Read More
- U.S. shale oil output forecast to climb by 143,000 barrels a day in August: EIA
July 16, 2018 MarketWatch | Myra Saefong
According to the EIA, oil output in the Eagle Ford shale may rise by 35,000 bpd in August.
Crude-oil ... Read More
- Study: US Oil, Gas Companies Add to Reserves
July 13, 2018 Oil and Gas Investor | Velda Addison
Oil and gas reserves have reached their highest since 2014 with the help of increased revenues ... Read More