Forbes | David Blackmon
At the State of Energy event, experts said that the Eagle Ford Shale has moved into a more healthy status.
Judging from the attendance at Wednesday’s State of Energy event in Corpus Christi, things are going pretty strong in South Texas and the Eagle Ford Shale region. The discussions at the Luncheon event made clear that if the industry in Texas and nationally is to continue to grow, crude oil exports must grow along with it.
- US Crude Oil Production Jumps To New Record In August October 31, 2018
- Eagle Ford Shale-A-Bration held at Hanger 9 October 31, 2018
- Happy 10th Anniversary to the Eagle Ford Shale October 23, 2018
- U.S. shale oil production surges October 17, 2018
- Crude, fuels drive Port of Corpus Christi tonnage record October 15, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017