FXStreet | Eren Sengezer
According to the EIA, U.S. oil production will continue to rise by 1,503 bpd for the Eagle Ford.
The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) has recently published its latest rig productivity report with key highlights, via Reuters. U.S. total shale regions oil production for July seen up 141,000 bpd at 7.34 mln bpd (vs 128,000 bpd rise in June). Bakken oil production for July seen up 19,000 bpd at 1.285 mln bpd (vs 17,000 bpd rise in June). Eagle Ford oil production for July seen up 32,000 bpd at 1.396 mln bpd (vs 28,000 bpd rise in June).
- US Crude Oil Production Jumps To New Record In August October 31, 2018
- Eagle Ford Shale-A-Bration held at Hanger 9 October 31, 2018
- Happy 10th Anniversary to the Eagle Ford Shale October 23, 2018
- U.S. shale oil production surges October 17, 2018
- Crude, fuels drive Port of Corpus Christi tonnage record October 15, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017