FXStreet | Eren Sengezer
According to the EIA, U.S. oil production will continue to rise by 1,503 bpd for the Eagle Ford.
The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) has recently published its latest rig productivity report with key highlights, via Reuters. U.S. total shale regions oil production for July seen up 141,000 bpd at 7.34 mln bpd (vs 128,000 bpd rise in June). Bakken oil production for July seen up 19,000 bpd at 1.285 mln bpd (vs 17,000 bpd rise in June). Eagle Ford oil production for July seen up 32,000 bpd at 1.396 mln bpd (vs 28,000 bpd rise in June).
- EIA Predicts US Oil Production To Top Russia By 2019 July 10, 2018
- Oil exports hit new 3 million barrels record June 27, 2018
- EIA: US total shale regions oil production for July seen up 141,000 bpd June 18, 2018
- Texas oil port to raise $300 million for work to handle U.S. shale export boom June 15, 2018
- How America’s shale plays are turning the U.S. into a global exporting power June 6, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017