OilPrice.com| Irina Slav
As U.S. production increases and OPEC countries stick to their agreement, financial institutions are seeing a positive outlook for oil.
Goldman Sachs was the latest to give up its skepticism and predict that Brent would reach $80 a barrel within six months. A couple of days earlier, JP Morgan had said that it expected the international benchmark to hit $78 in a few months.
- Goldman: Don’t Bet Against Oil May 17, 2018
- U.S. Shale Oil Production Rises At Record-Breaking Rate May 15, 2018
- EIA: US Shale Output To Rise To Record 7.18MMpd In June May 14, 2018
- Oil rises as Trump tells buyers to cut back on Iranian crude May 9, 2018
- Oil prices surge above $70 a barrel – 05.07.18 May 7, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017