OilPrice.com| Irina Slav
As U.S. production increases and OPEC countries stick to their agreement, financial institutions are seeing a positive outlook for oil.
Goldman Sachs was the latest to give up its skepticism and predict that Brent would reach $80 a barrel within six months. A couple of days earlier, JP Morgan had said that it expected the international benchmark to hit $78 in a few months.
- Oil set for weekly gain February 15, 2018
- Texas Regulator: Oil markets should remain ‘relatively stable’ through 2018 February 12, 2018
- U.S. oil production is rising much faster than expected – 2.7.18 February 7, 2018
- Most Big Banks Are Now Bullish On Oil February 5, 2018
- The Oil Rig Count Rises Once Again February 2, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017