Read MoreForbes | David Blackmon
Texas remains one of the key reasons the oil and gas industry is booming.
The U.S. Energy Information Administration reports that a rising rig count led to a very healthy month-over-month increase in Eagle Ford Shale crude production of 35,000 barrels per day. The looming bottleneck in Permian Basin pipeline takeaway capacity will likely lead to even more rigs coming to the Eagle Ford region in the 2nd half of the year.
- US shale growth will offset global production problems over the coming months, analysts say August 15, 2018
- The U.S. Becomes an Oil Economy August 13, 2018
- Profitability is Finally Within Reach for U.S. Shale July 29, 2018
- How The Fracking Revolution Broke OPEC’s Hold On Oil Prices July 22, 2018
- Texas continues trend of upstream job growth July 20, 2018
Sanchez Energy News
- Shale Drillers To Torment OPEC Into Next Decade November 8, 2017
- Sanchez Energy: A Big Bet On Making American Oil Great Again January 25, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Operating Results; Additional 110,000 Acres Leased in the Western Eagle Ford January 23, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces 2017 Analyst Day January 17, 2017
- Sanchez Energy Announces Conference Call to Discuss Recently Announced $2.3 Billion Eagle Ford Transaction January 12, 2017